Last year when I made a traditional Chocolate Mousse
for dessert after Christmas dinner, I had to explain to my 5 year old nephew that it wouldn’t contain horns. For those of you with small children, this won’t come as a surprise!
I made him promise to taste it, and once he did, he was hooked.
Chocolate mousse is a great dessert for groups of all ages and occasions of all types, and here are five reasons why:
- It presents itself beautifully.
- Everybody gets their own serving, making them feel special. Like a little gift.
- You can make it the day before to save time.
- Super easy to make. Don't be scared of the chocolate mousse!
- The variations are nearly endless, so you can use what is on hand.
If you make chocolate mousse for the holiday, you are guaranteed to please even the most critical of guests.
What's your secret mousse or pudding recipe?