If there’s one food that I consistently eat every day, it’s yogurt.
For breakfast, as a snack, on top of my tacos, I just can’t get enough of it.
Like I do on my tacos, I love using yogurt as a condiment or dipping sauce. It can be done sweet or savory, and the
possibilities are just endless. To get your wheels turning on different ways to make yogurt dips, I have three fresh and healthy ideas for you!
Salsa Yogurt Dip
For the first yogurt dip, you simply need two ingredients: Yoplait Plain Greek Yogurt and salsa.
- You can determine what ratio of salsa to yogurt you like but I prefer a few spoonfuls of salsa per cup of yogurt.
- Mix those two up and you’re ready to dip! I love dipping Food Should Taste Good’s Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips in this dip.
Herb Yogurt Dip
Next up, I have another savory dip for you. This time, we’re doing a bit more chopping but it’s still super simple.
All you are going to need is Yoplait Plain Greek Yogurt, green onion, and any or all of your favorite herbs. I love parsley and cilantro and typically always have both of them in my fridge, so that’s what I used.
- Chop ‘em up, mix them with the yogurt, season with salt, and dip away.
- Sometimes I also add a sprinkle of garlic powder for even more flavor but it’s not necessary. Again, I used Food Should Taste Good’s Sweet Potato Chips because I love them so much.
Peanut Butter and Honey Yogurt Dip
Last, I couldn’t make three yogurt dips without at least one that is sweet! All you need is Yoplait Vanilla Yogurt, a spoonful of peanut butter, and a spoonful of honey.
- Simply mix them all together.
- I like to dip apples and bananas in it, but you could try graham crackers or cookies for a more dessert-like snack.