Well, we like to think of it as a place for you to find, save, and share recipes you’ll love. Our goal is to create a one-of-a-kind experience that brings the best kitchen-tested recipes from brands like Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Bisquick, Progresso and more together with the best home-tested recipes from everyday cooks across the country.
At Tablespoon, we promise to:
- Make it easy for you to find recipes you’ll love
- Help you share your favorite recipes with family and friends
We are a team of two (Eric and Erin) that work at General Mills. We’ve had a lot of help to launch Tablespoon, but we need your help too. How you ask? Here are a few easy ways:
- Add your favorite recipes to Tablespoon
- Share your recipes with friends on Facebook, Twitter or your favorite online hangout
- Make existing recipes better by creating your own new-and-improved version
- Give us feedback! Tell us how to make Tablespoon better
A lot! We have a list of features and improvements to make over the next few months. This is a beta version of Tablespoon so there may be some errors and mistakes … in fact you may have already noticed one or two. While none are intended, we want you to know that we’re working hard to make Tablespoon better every day.
You can learn more about Tablespoon on our Getting Started page. Thanks for visiting … and happy eating!
Eric and Erin
The Tablespoon Team – Contact Us
P.S. Be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter that’s full of timely, mouthwatering recipes.