When you were growing up, did you think, “When I’m an adult, I’m going to eat ice cream and fries whenever I want!” Good news: With these easy recipes, now you can.
Cereal & Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches
This amazing dessert combines two of our favorite things: cereal and ice cream.
- Start by lining an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Trust us, it makes it easier to remove everything at the end.
- In a medium saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of butter over low heat.
- Add 4 cups of mini marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Stir in 6 cups of Multi Grain Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios™ cereal.
- Plop half of the cereal mixture into your 8x8.
- Cover with a thin layer of your favorite ice cream, then top with the rest of the cereal – really pack it down.
- Then throw the whole pan into the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Afterwards, remove the cereal mixture from the pan (thank you, parchment paper) and cut into individual servings.
Garlic Parmesan Fries
These restaurant-worthy fries take only a few minutes to make!
- Mince a clove or two of garlic and mix with a couple of tablespoons of canola oil.
- Pour a bag of Cascadian Farm™ Shoe String French Fries onto a baking sheet
- Toss with the garlic-infused oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake according to the directions on the package.
While your fries are cooking, whip up this easy homemade dipping sauce:
½ c. mayo
¼ c. ketchup
¼ tsp white vinegar
When the fries are done, immediately top with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.