Great food can make the difference between a so-so soiree and a full-on awesome party.
Here are two finger foods that are sure to appeal to every taste in the room.
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Caramel Cookies
Who doesn’t love cookies? And deep-dish cookies? Oh, just stop it right there.
- Start with a tube of Pillsbury™ Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and lightly grease 4 ramekins (any small, oven-safe bowl will do).
- Cover the bottom of each ramekin with dough and place a caramel in the center.
- Cover with another layer of dough – your ramekin will be about half full.
- Throw in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Top with ice cream, cinnamon, sea salt or all of the above.
Bacon Parmesan Twists with Honey Mustard
Bacon. Cheese. Twisted together. What’s not to love?
- Turn your oven up to 425 F. While it’s heating, take a can of Pillsbury™ Pizza Dough and roll out the dough until it’s about the same width as a piece of bacon. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Take slices of bacon and lay them in a row on top of the dough, leaving a small gap between each slice. Use a pizza cutter to cut between the slices, so you have strips of bacon-covered dough.
- Starting at one end of each strip, twist the pastry four or five times.
- Brush with lightly beaten egg white
- Pop in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve with honey mustard.
Let the party begin!